Tuesday, March 4, 2008

http://www.care2.com/c2c/people/profile.html?pid=998771168
From: melita osmanagic
To: soniagandhi@sansad.nic.in
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 04:25:29 -0800 (PST)
Subject: kadyan.ipfa@gmail.com
Dear and respected Mrs. Sonia Gandhi

Let me introduce shortly. Am Melita Osmanagic, living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina, sociologist by vocation and activist of Care2 care, where I met Mr. Naresh Kadyan.

Am joining to many friends of Mr. Naresh Kadyan to support his candidature . As much as I had chance and luck to know him through his activity on Care2 site, I deeply believe that Mr. Kadyan is honest, decent , valuable person, an erudite with large knowledge and education, and most of all - with high with level of true humanism, which I find the most precious characteristic than any person can have.
I hope that you will consider also my opinion, as well as other friends and colleagues of Mr. Kadyan, however it might look insignificant, but I think that support of common people is more important and efficient , than support from some lobbies, because is for sure more honest and with only one interest-common good.

Sincerely yours

Melita Osmanagic


http://www.thepetitionsite.com/5/please-support-activist-naresh-kadyan-candidature

No comments: